FEES-STRUCTURE : 2019-20
|Particulars||Class I to II||Class III to VII||Class VIII to X||Class XI & XII|
|Cost of Prospectus & Registration Form||Rs. 750||Rs. 750||Rs. 750||Rs. 750|
|Admission Fee (paid at the time of admission only.||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable) Paid at the time of Admission||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Tution fee, boarding & lodging*||Rs. 1,45,200||Rs. 1,57,200||Rs. 1,69,200||Rs. 1,77,600|
|Total Charges for the First Year||Rs.1,75,200||Rs. 1,87,200||Rs. 1,99,200||Rs. 2,07,600|
- Concessions to siblings only or real brothers / sisters amounting to Rs. 5000 is given in Tuition Fees to the 2nd and 3rd child studying in Madhusthalli Vidyapeeth. It will be granted on receipt of written request from parents only.
- The fee can be deposited in four installments by 7th April, 7th July, 7th October & 7th January however a rebate of 5% will be granted in the Tuition Fee only if the entire fee is deposited by 7th April of the year.
ACCOUNTABLE SCHOOL FEE (IMPREST A/C)
- At the time of admission or in April every year a sum of Rs.15,000 is required to be deposited in the imprest account. This account will cover expenses incurred by student for uniforms, pocket money, books, stationery, weekend exits, field trips and cultural / academic excursion, school tuck shop, medical expenses outside school, telephones, travel & ticketing expenses, exam expenses, board registration and exam fees for classes 9 to 12, sports expenses of personal nature, specialized coaching, fines and penalties, if any, etc. An accountable school fee account will be opened & maintained for all students, which is like a current account wherein all expenses incurred by the student will be posted and a detailed statement of which will be provided to the parents (If they desire to have it) at the end of each term.
- Classes I to II = (3600+8500)*12 = Rs. 1,45,200
- Classes III to VII =(4000+9100)*12 = Rs. 1,57,200
- Classes VIII to X =(4400+9700)*12 = Rs. 1,69,200
- Classes XI to XII =(4800+10000)*12 = Rs. 1,77,600
MODE OF PAYMENTS
- Parents are requested to pay the school fees by cash, at par cheque or crossed demand draft drawn on any bank in favour of “Madhusthali Vidyapeeth” payable at Kolkata on or before the last date. (Cheque and money order are not accepted)
- If paid by NEFT/ School’s Bank Account, it should immediately be intimated to the school office and proof of payment must be furnished.
- All correspondence about bills/payments/balance of amount should be addressed to the Principal only.
FEES-STRUCTURE FOR DAY SCHOLARS:2019-20
|SL.||HEADS||Nur. to II||Class III to VII||Class VIII to X||Class XI to XII|
|1.||Prospectus & Registration (Once at the time of admission)||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|2.||Admission Fees (Once at the time of admission)||Rs. 6000||Rs. 6000||Rs. 6000||Rs. 6000|
|3.||Security Deposit(refundable) (Once at the time of admission)||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
|4.||Monthly Tution fees (every month)||Rs. 1550||Rs. 2150||Rs. 2550||Rs. 3050|
|5.||Transportation (every month)||Rs. 700||Rs. 700||Rs. 700||Rs. 700|
|Total Monthly Fee+ bus Fee||Rs. 2250||Rs. 2850||Rs. 3250||Rs. 3750|