PLEASE NOTE THE TIME AND DAY FOR MAKING CALL TO YOUR WARD
|HOSTEL||TELEPHONE NO’S.||MONDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.||TUESDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.||WEDNESDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.||THURSDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.||FRIDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.||SATURDAY 08:30 PM. TO 09:30 PM.|
|Junior Boys & All Girls||8092586239||I, II, IV||V, VI, VIII||IX, XI||VII, VIII||I, II, IV, XI||V, VI, VII, IX|
|Senior Boys||9234106469, 9234179662||VI,VII||VIII, IX||X, XI, XII||VI, VII||VIII, XI||IX, X, XII|
- Parents and local guardians may visit their wards only on weekends of the month and public holidays between 9:00 am and 04:00 pm. Parents would not be permitted to see their wards during school working days/hours.
- Parents and visitors will meet their wards in the visitor’s room only.
- Only those persons will be allowed to become the local guardians who are employed, have their own residences and live in a family environment. No student will be allowed to become a local guardian to a hostel student of Madhusthali Vidyapeeth.
- Parents are requested to intimate the school office promptly about the change of address, mobile/telephone no. to enable the school office to contact them in case of emergency.
- Any communication made by the parents/guardians should be addressed to the Principal.
- Every parent is advised to generate an email ID and mention the same in the documents provided to the school.
AN APPEAL TO PARENTS:
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- They should take an active and helpful interest in all the school activities. Attendance at Parents-Teachers meetings is a must and would prove beneficial for not only your wards but also for the school as your valued suggestions is greatly appreciated.
- During Vacations, parents should encourage the students to study and keep their lesson updated. Please note that when the students come home for vacations, they have no addictions for T.V. or VCD’s. Please make sure that when they come back, they are not addicted to all these.
- We look forward to a long and productive association which would help us to bring up your wards as respectful and sensible individuals.