Madhusthali Vidyapeeth is a fully co-ed residential school and is affiliated to Council for Indian School of Certificate Examinations, New Delhi and follows ICSE & ISC Syllabus. The medium of instruction is English. Students are admitted to standard KG to IX and XI. Hindi/Sanskrit/Bengali are offered as second & third language to students of classes V - VIII and second language to students of IX & X. Students are also considered for admission to X & XII standard, subject to fulfillment of conditions laid down by the Council. Applications are also invited for admission as per RTE guidelines.
Age of the student- (For K. G, 4 years plus as on 1st April of the year of admission & accordingly for higher classes) :
- Admissions for Hostel facility are granted to students of Class II and above.
- Student’s performance in the admission test / interview conducted by the school.
- Acceptance of the school standard terms and conditions.
- No written test is taken for pre-primary students.
Prospectus and Registration form can be downloaded from the School website, www.madhusthali.edu.in and send the form dully filled and signed along with the registration charges of Rs. 500/- to the trust office or can be obtained on request by post or in person by paying Rs. 500/- in cash or DD (in the name of Madhusthali Vidyapeeth payable at Madhupur/Kolkata) from the School office or from Nodal office at C/o M. C .Kejriwal Vidyapeeth, 243, G.T. Road, (North) Liluah, Howrah – 711204. Between 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM on working days except holidays.
- Full set of Registration Forms are to be filled, signed and to be submitted to the School/Trust Office/Nodal Office within seven days, from the issue of the form. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority).
- Photocopy of the mark sheet of the last exam.
- Recent stamp size coloured photographs to be pasted in specified space.
Admission Test / Interview
On receipt of the complete Registration Form along with the required documents, a date for Test / Interview will be given, during which the student will be allowed the opportunity to give further evidence of his academic strengths and extra - curricular interests. The aim of the interview is to find what the student knows, understands and enjoys. Parents are required to participate in the interview.
You are required to carry the following at the time of interview:
- Original documents for verification and photo copies of the original testimonials attached with the Registration form.
- Samples of the student’s schoolwork in the form of exercise books.
- Each candidate is required to bring his/her own stationery (pen, pencils, colour pencils and geometry box).
- Both the copies of the Admit card.
- Presence of the candidate is mandatory.