Dear Parents / Guardians
This is to bring to your attention the following points:-
1. The New Scholastic Year 2020 – 2021 will commence on Wednesday 15th April 2020. All the boarders must return to the school on 14th April 2020.
2. School shall commence at the following time:
[Nursery to Class II: 9:00 am to 12: 40 pm] ; [Class III to XII: 8:30 am to 1:50 pm.]
3. Students who report later than the stipulated date shall be fined Rs. 100/- per day.
4. Parents are requested to ensure that their wards have all the necessary items of clothing and other personal utilities. Please ensure that your ward does not bring anything extra to school apart from what is necessary.
5. Text books, exercise books, other study material, uniforms, shoes etc. will be supplied by the school and the charges will be debited from the Imprest account. Please note that only such students shall be handed over the above mentioned items who have a sum of Rs. 15, 000/- in their imprest account.
6. Parents are requested to provide 2 bed sheets, 2 pillow covers and a mosquito net.
7. The boys should have proper hair cut when they return to the boarding.
8. Please make arrangements to pay first quarter of the school fee for the New Scholastic Year 2020 -2021 that is to be paid latest by 7th April 2020 or on arrival / reporting at school campus for new academic session, whichever is earlier and further payment of the concerned fee are to be paid by the due date (quarterly). Parents are advised to read fee payment related rules & regulations written in the fee book and refer to the school Almanac and ensure to make payments accordingly.
9. It has been noticed that the quarterly fee is not being deposited in time. Please know that the fee is used to facilitate your ward’s comfort in the school and hostel and the imprest fee is utilised for providing your ward with the necessary tuck, stationary, medical attention etc. So please help your ward to avail better amenities regularly by clearing the dues in time.
10. Owing to the ever increasing price index and with our obligations of development, expansion, salary increments etc, we are left with no option but to go in for an unavoidable marginal increase in fee which has been uploaded on the school website.
11. Parents/Guardians may pay the fee by depositing the same in favour of Madhusthali Vidyapeeth, State Bank of India, Madhupur Branch, A/c no. 11159045393 / IFSC CODE: SBIN0003033 and inform the school through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone call (9931565416) about the same. Applicable Bank charges will be borne by parents only.
12. Parents / Guardians are requested to advise their wards to follow the school rules and obey the teachers at all times. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the school campus. If found, the same shall be confiscated and no request for returning of the same shall be entertained.
13. Please do not provide your ward with money for any reason whatsoever. The school will not be held responsible for loss or theft of the money. All cash is to be handed over to the accounts department only and not to any other employee of the school.
14. Please do not provide any eateries to your ward. The school will not be held responsible for any untoward incident regarding eateries.
15. For the sake of uniformity in the school hostels, Bed sheets and pillow cases are being provided to your wards, the cost of which shall be deducted from their respective imprest accounts.
16. Please ensure that you have an email ID & Mobile Number which should be registered with the school office for convenient communication of notices and circulars.
17. We take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of the Madhusthali Vidyapeeth family in the past academic term. It is a matter of great satisfaction for us to be associated with your delightful children.