Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. It is quite understandable that parents and students are spending anxious moments as the ICSE EXAMINATION 2020 had to be postponed by the Council due to the lockdown, moreover the uncertainty of their admission to Class XI is another area of concern. We are trying out all possible means to help out our students during this period of unprecedented crisis. Hence in spite of challenges, we are going ahead with the Provisional Admission to CLASS XI in order to start online classes and minimize their academic loss. Hope it will provide some relief to our parents.
Procedure to be followed for PROVISIONAL ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
· Download admission form from the school website: www.madhusthali.edu.in
· Fill in the Form and send a scanned copy to the school office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send a scanned copy of your pre-board examination results along with the form.
· Pay the admission fee online directly to the school Bank account.
Madhusthali Vidyapeeth students:
· Send an email to the school office saying that you wish to continue in Class XI.
· Your stream choice shall be based on your Pre-board examination results.
· Proceed for online payment directly to the school bank account Details of Bank A/c is given below:
State Bank of India, Madhupur Branch
A/c No: 11159045393
IFSC Code: SBIN0003033
Please visit the school website for the Fee structure.
Please be free to call the following phone nos. for any enquiry regarding Provisional Admissions to Class XI.